All what you need is listed below and you can mix the ingredients manually or in a food processor. Combine them well until it holds together and has kind of a doughy touch. Shape the mixture in round form, wrap up and rest for at least 30 minutes. Roll out and lay in the pie form.
And voila, ready for the filling.
⏳ Time : 10 min to knead, 5 min to roll, 30 min to rest
For the crust
- 150g of flour
- 60 g of chocolate, melted
- Pinch of salt
- 70 g of butter, melted
- 1 tbsp of sugar, brown
- 2 tbsp of maple syrup
- in a food processor / bowl mix all the ingredients until well combined.
- Knead the dough for about 5 minutes and form into a round shape.
- Use plastic wrap to pack the crust and set aside for at least 30 minutes.
- Remove the plastic wrap and use a roller to flatten the dough forming the pie crust
- Transfer in a pie form that was pre buttered and layered with baking paper
- Ready for your filling