I made these beauties for a small gathering and my guests loved them. They are so simple to make and so super delicious 🤤, just perfect for sweet and healthy finger food. Not to mention the contrast between the green matcha inside and the chocolate dark coat – simply gorgeous 🤩
Let’s make these goodies together! It takes only 7 minutes for making 10-12 pieces, rewarding you with 3-4 days of healthy snacking.
You will need:
- 120 g of dates, pit removed
- 150 g of raw mix nuts
- 30 g of dried goji berries
- 1 tbsp. of matcha powder
- 2 tbsp. of cacao powder
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and mix for 3-4 minutes, until it starts to form a dough. If too dry, add a splash of water or maple syrup.
- Roll the dough into 10-12 bite-sized balls
- Toss the bites through cacao powder
- Chill for 30 minutes to 1 hour, covered
- Store for up to 4 days in the fridge